This module is made for ILIAS authors that want to
- configure the Basic Data of the ILIAS installation, e.g., regarding the Personal Desktop or the Repository, the Calendar system or Cron-jobs.
- configure on look and behaviour of an ILIAS installation.
- learn the basics on the ILIAS permissions system.
- structure the Repository contents by container objects.
- manage user accounts.
- track user activities on the system.
Choose one topic in the table of content at the left side or browse through the module by using the arrow buttons on the top and bottom of every page. You can also use the search engine to find the information you are looking for.
This work has been published under a Creative Commons Licence.